Re: g60 valve cover

> with no modification?
>
> bolt-up?
>
> Thanks....
>
> Alex Ting

Didn't look like it...I didn't ask the person that owned the car.  I think
Greg Faust was with me at the time, that would make it the Great Canadian
Bug Show in Toronto...maybe he could tell you...or someone else that went
and also saw that particular car.  Sorry that I cannot be of more assistance
other then telling you: "It's possible". :)

==Brett