Re: Synthetic Scirocco and white gauge faces

> Anyways, I am sick and fed-up with the high costs of white gauge
> faces, so I'm making my own.  I slaved away on AutoCAD for the last
> few nights (some of you will remember my wiring diagram I did a few
> months back ... yes, I have toio much time on my hands), and have
> come up with a design that virtually duplicates the VDO gauges.
> Anyways, I'm off to some local print shops to see how much it will
> cost to have these babies printed on a white self-adhesive plastic.
> I'll keep everyone updated if you guys are interested.
>
> Cheers,
> -- Michael Helms

Dude, I've been making these things for 6+ months...I was selling them
to scirocco mailing list members for ~$35...did you miss this? :-)
If so, surf on over to www.freeyellow.com/members2/da-studios.  I had to
raise my prices on that site to get more inline with the prices my resellers
are charging, because it's just bad business to undercut your own distributors
if you know what I mean. I'll still knock off $10 for mailing list members
though... :-)

==Brett