'81 "S" - the racer

From: "Owen" <rabeys@cadvision.com>

	I went to start my car today and the coolant light was blinking from
the
second i started it up, then it turned off, so i went in to let it warm
up
for a minute, but when i came out again, it was blinking again.  Any
ideas?
 There is lots of coolant in there.  I'm confused.

   I noticed that there is a bit of coolant leaking from the oil cooler
(where the oil filter fits on) but it's very minimal.  Please help, i
hate
little flashing lights.

     TIA

Owen