Need a 8v cluster

Hello everyone,

Someone posted last week in the cluster conversion thread
that they had a spare cluster for sale. I just found out
that the cluster I've had for about 6 months to replace my
old broke one, does not work in my car. I beleive it must
be from a 16v or something but things go hay-wire with it
in. Anyway I'm in the market for another cluster! 8V TIA

Chuck

C.R. Rowland              |            crowland@pobox.com
                          |   "In The Road of Life, There are (V)
Pocopson, PA'84 Scirocco  |Passengers and there are Drivers"  (W)