Relays and my lack of money

    Just a curiousity question, as I have picked most of the local junk
yards dry.  I am in need of both a fuel pump relay, and a fuel injection
system relay.  More importantly the fuel injection system one, I hate having
a switch on that.  Anyway, I was curious if anybody had any out there that
they wanted to get rid of cheap.  I need them for my '84.

    The fuel injection relay has the following.  Down the center from left
to right as looking at the panel:  A horizontal connector that is 30, then
two vertical connectors that are 87 I believe (that would be output,
right?).  Then on top and bottom there is one horizontal connector each
(these are ground and activation for relay).  Anyway, let me know if you
have got one.  Well, I have one, so let me know if you have one that works.
Yeah, that is it.

Thanks,

Matt
'84 Scirocco