Yahoo

	Well, I just thought I'd share.  After a few weeks of sitting
around with non-working headlights, brakelights and some sscrewed up
brake cylinders, I finally got all the parts together, and a friend who
LIKES to re-wire things, and  got EVERYTHING done.  After slapping on
the Single Wiper assembly I got from a nice guy in the UK, I'm back up
and driving (in the rain) the 'Rocco!  That large single wiper is just
as good as the double assembly, IMO.  Anyway, thanks for the
encouragement and letting me cheer myself on.  Maybe next year, I'll get
to Auto-X it. :)

-WileyC
1984 Red 8v