RE: adjustable cam sprocket

  I actually have no experience, but have thought of getting one to
compensate the retard that results from shaving my head to give a 9.5:1
CR.  I can't think of any downsides though (other than the money spent
and effort to install) since if you don't like the shift in powerband
location on the RPM range, you can just set it back to 0 degrees.

  While on this topic, does anyone have any suggestions on the makers of
quality adjustable cam sprockets, i.e. Techtonics vs. Autotech, others,
etc.

TIA
Jonas
85 Scirocco