Re: spanish rocco/passat thingy

> >I found a pic of that scirocco looking passat on the internet if anyone
is
> >interested, its not very good, but it's the only one i've seen.  i do
see
> >the resembelance, more to a mk1 i think.
> >
> >http://www.gti16v.org/wcpgal09.htm#wcpgal09
>
> That's so weird-- I just saw the same (type of) car in Cleveland, Ohio,
> this weekend.. I thought I was seeing thinks-- the one I saw looked just
> like a stuffed Scirocco-- I didn't know what the hell it was...
> It had the quad sealed beams and everything like the Mk2... was this car
> sold here in NA?
>
> 	strange...
> 		Jason

I have no idea.  It seems to match the description of what people were
talking about a week or so ago.  But it being a quantum, it looks totally
different to any i've seen here.  Did they ever bring a fast back quantum
to north america?

                         Does look like a rover though.  Did you see the
exact same car that was vw badged or was it something different.  That
isuzu impulse has the same headlights as mk2 roccos, but i'm sure you ruled
that out already.  maybe it was a rover?
			Looks weird for a VW