Re: spanish rocco/passat thingy

>I found a pic of that scirocco looking passat on the internet if anyone is
>interested, its not very good, but it's the only one i've seen.  i do see
>the resembelance, more to a mk1 i think.
>
>http://www.gti16v.org/wcpgal09.htm#wcpgal09

Did we reach a consensus on this car?  Is it the same as the Quantum coupe
which was imported into the U.S. for a few years?  One difference for sure
is that the car above is a 4-door.  Looks similar in the back although the
front end kit makes it hard to tell.  12cm (almost 5") drop; 115mm (4.5")
exhaust?!  Does this make it a rice-mobile?  And is he parked on wrong side
of the street?  :>  Personally, I think it looks like the old Rover V8.
b------