Re: [tech] [front brakes] [ lockup]

In a message dated 11/9/98 5:29:00 AM Pacific Standard Time,
scirocco.gtx@juno.com writes:

>  My '82 has been consistently locking up the right front wheel on heavy
>  braking. Suspecting that the left caliper was frozen, I swapped another
>  caliper I had onto it. (KH caliper). It still is locking up the right
>  front wheel on heavy braking.
>
>  Any ideas?
>
>  TIA
>    Mark . .

The 1st thing that popped in my head is that the circuit is diagonal; front
right tied to left rear, etc. Perhaps it's either the rear or the _other_
front that is causing the problem.

2ndarily :) purging the brake fluid like crazy to get an elusive air bubble.

hth,
TBerk