My newest toy(somewhat scirocco related, honest!)

Well, it happened, as I knew it would. My brother decided he wanted cash
units more than his GTI. It now sits in my driveway, awaiting some minor
repairs. First, I can't seem to find first gear. Any advice on how to
figure out WTF? This is the main problem with it, and it's kinda
irritating. I like this car, except for the fact it's red. But for $400, I
guess I can bang out the dents and repaint it. Happy day!

zach
86 8v
84 8v
85 GTI(woohoo!!)