Re: I need more power Captain...

At 09:27 AM 11/9/98 , Keith Davenport wrote:
>Let me add my 2cents worth, Don't be discourage by this one. I had an 79
>Rocco with the same simular stuff done to it and I talked the talk and
>walked the walk and everyone said it could not be done 0-60 times I'd have
>to look at my time sheets , but is around 7 sec, but My 1/4 time was a
>whopping 16.97 with a 1.6.
>
>Keith 84 Rocco w/Big Bumper Conversion

Okay, okay, okay... I know I'm being a prick here, *but*...

How do you figure 7 sec 0-60 runs with a 1/4 mile of 17 seconds?  Cars that
pull 17 second 1/4 miles run 0-60s in the high 8s... a stock 16v runs 1/4
miles in 15.8 and still takes almost 8 seconds to get to 60 (well,
according to the magazines, anyways)...
	So, how'da figure that?

	Jason
	Not trying to be a jerk, just a natural skeptic.