Re: Seats

Easy.

1. If you have those black plastic pieces that cover the inner tracks,
remove them. (1st slide the seats forward all the way) These break
easily, so be gentle. They are held by a screw (i think).

2. Remove the bolt under the front of the seat (center 10mm socket) -
this is attached the forward-reversee seat adjusting mechanism.

3. Slide the seat all the way back. You may have to jiggle the seat a
little to clear the ends of the tracks, but it's pretty easy.

4. Remove seat from car.

Mark . . .   (THINK VW) keep the non-VW posts to yourself!
Scirocco 1982, Golf GT 1987
Previous Sciroccos: 1981S (RIP), 1980S, 1975TS, 1975
http://home.t-online.de/home/SCIROCCO2/mark.htm