Re: Form posted from Mozilla (fwd)

Hey Guys...I got this reply from Electrodyne...the makers of Kamei...looks
like they are still going to make the front spoiler!!!!!!

Give the guy a call if you are interested!

Eric

<<<FW:>>>

Hello, thank you for your interest in our products. I have checked our
system and we no longer have any products for the series I
Scirocco. The only thing I can tell you is that we are making a limited
production run of the front spoiler for that car that we
manufactured in the past. If you are interested in this part please give me
a call at 1-800-296-8850 Ext.206

Thank you,
Brad Meyer