IMPORTANT!!! Beer and stuff

Okay, so this isn't strictly Scirocco related, but if you like fine cars
then you probably like fine beers and stuff,if not - don't read
on.................

Fellow Scirocco Drivers,
             Verily thou shalt heed this warning and be careful not to stray
from the true
path of alcoholism, lest thou shalt be cast into the pit of eternal doom and
be
scourged and smited with the abominable mode of transport that is Honda.

A herd of buffalo can only move as fast as the slowest buffalo, and when
the herd is hunted, it is the slowest and weakest ones at the back that are
killed first. This natural selection is good for the herd as a whole,
because the general speed and health of the whole keeps improving by the
regular culling of the weakest members.

In much the same way, the human brain can operate only as fast as the
slowest brain cells.  Excessive intake of alcohol, we all know, kills off
brain cells, but naturally it attacks the slowest and weakest brain cells
first.  In this way, regular consumption of beer eliminates the weaker
cells, constantly making the brain a faster and more efficient machine.

The results of this in-depth epidemiological study verifies and validates
the causal link between all-weekend parties and intellectual performance.

It also explains why, after a few short years of leaving college and getting
married, many professionals cannot keep up with the performance of the new
graduates. Only those few that stick to the strict regime of excessive
alcoholic consumption can maintain the intellectual levels that they
achieved during their college years.

So, this is a call to arms. As our country is losing its technological edge
we should not shudder in our homes.  Get back into the bars! Neck that
beer! Your company and country need you to be at your peak, and you
shouldn't deny yourself the career that you could have.  Be all that you
can be!

Go forth and get absolutely MORTARED!!!

but not in your rocco.