Roc for Sale

Pulled this off of Welty's page.  Thought some of you Easteners might be
intersted!!!!!!!!!

Nov 5, 1998 - 07:04 - From: Frank Koegler
Item(s) for sale: 1987 16V Scirocco, 102k mi, good engine, questionable
trans (out to do clutch), no rust but needs a fender/grill/windshield due
to deer damage, nuespeed springs, ugly wheels, not interested in parting
out, buy the whole thing...its cheap enough... also includes 83 GTI (good
engine, bad body) & 84 GTI, good body & trans, engine is apart. $1000/all 3
(or make me an offer I can't refuse, soon) in central Pa.
If you are interested in any item(s) for sale please contact
me:fkoegler@cdt.infi.net <mailto:fkoegler@cdt.infi.net>

Brian