Re: ground effects kit

The 16v kit on my 82 is black while the rest of the car is deep metalic blue (
for now). I think it looks good. There's a rather bad picture on the
scirocco.org site (under MK2 picts 3rd down on the far left and 2nd down on
the far right). Sorry the picts are so bad I am scanning some more soon. HTH

Nate

"Anyway, does any one have there kit painted black, while the color of the car
is different?  My car is Mars red, the kit is tornado red.  I'm going to
repaint the kit.  I want to paint it Mars red to match the car.  My wife wants
me to paint it black.  I think with black it would make it look like it has a
mustache.  Any Ideas?"

Thankx
Dave
84 Scirocco GTX