Re: [non 'rocco] VW SP2

>This is probably an odd question, but has anyone had a chance to see
one of
>these babies up close? - Maybe even driven one? .. Does anyone know why
>they were discontinued? .. The only thing i know about them is that
they
>were only built in Brazil, and i think it was only for one year.
>
>Chris Cuzner (cuznerc@gilmore.ca)
>File Management (Data Center)
>Gilmore Global Logistic Services
>--

I don't know too much about the SP2 except it aws verry...beetle.  The
front end was desirable because it was adjustable with different notches
to set the ride height. It was more precise than the adjusters  that all
those drop beams from the aftermarket. Besides, it was factory. Gene
Berg recently introduced a kit like it.
Oh wait, am I thinking of a PUMA?
now Im confused....
OK- HERE IT IS!
IF ITS FROM BRAZIL.... it must be a FOX!
CHRIS
http://www.spredhaus.com
58 ragtop
84 GLI