Need steel wheels for AUTOX

Hey everyone.  Whats up??  My friend and I are looking for steel wheels
for our cars to be used as AutoX and Maybe even winter wheels.  I was
wondering if anyone here had any.  My car is a rocco and I would like to
get the 14" "12 hole" wheels found on the late model A2 Jetta's.  My
friend owns a G60 Corrado and needs 15" wheels.  If you know of anyone
selling these (the 15"s can be alloys too, but for the 14"s  I would
prefer 12 hole) Please inform me.   Not looking for anything expensive
either, I can go get  aset of G60 wheels w./ tires perfect for AutoX for
$200 and I dont wanna spend that much.

                            Thanx and TTYL
                                            Pete

- --