AMT/ Ertl Scirocco kit

Ok listers . . .

Some of you interpreted my earlier post to mean something I'm not sure
what . . .   That's OK.

This is what I want you to do (please):

1.	Write and mail  a letter (envelope with stamps type of letter)
to the guy below (Tom Walsh)

2. 	Send an Email directly to me at this address:
SCIROCCO.GTX@JUNO.COM stating that you would buy this model.

I will acculmulate all the Emails you send me, print them all out, and
then send them to Ertl along with a cover letter.

IF YOU ALREADY POSTED AN EMAIL SUCH AS "COUNT ME IN" ETC. - PLEASE RESEND
IT TO ME AT THIS ADDRESS!!!!!!

I am off the list for a few weeks because I am SWAMPED with work (job
related). Therefore, it is important to EMAIL me DIRECTLY.

If anyone has any other ideas, please spout them!

Maybe we can pull this thing off!!!!

And if anyone finds out about the MK2 (Type 53b) Scirocco II model,
please Email me directly too!

Mark
Scirocco 1982, 1978 (Kristen's), 1980S (organ donor)
Golf GT 1987
Previous Sciroccos: 1981S (RIP), 1975, 1975TS