I got a few more Scirocco shirts in stock...

Hey all, somebody wanted me to tell them when I would have the dual MK-I
& MK-II shirts again. Ive got a few on white shirts and with pockets
even. if you want one, let me know and it will me first come first serve
with what I have left.
Also if your new to the list and would like to get a Scirocco list
t-shirt, you can preview them at my web site at:

http://www.Geocities.com/MotorCity/Speedway/1308/tshirt.htm

There is ordering instructions there and pricing on the page also.
Thanks!

              Shawn Meze
86' Jetta GLi           82' Scirocco GTi
The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and