Shameless plug!

OK kids! Thanks for voting for us in the virtual car show. Apparently,
i've learned that you can vote once a week. I didnt know that. I dont
know how long the voting will go on for but (Shameless part comming) we
would like it if you fellow Scirocco owners could toss in a few more
votes our way!

So far, i'm leading the #4 category with a whopping 17 votes. Greg is in
4th place in the #2 category but not far behind. (only 4 votes!)
Come on guys, hook him up with some votes! Were not competing against
each other so go to this web site:

http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Downs/2469/carshow.html

Fill out the form and simply vote for #206 in category #2 and #262 in
category #4. It wont take that much of your time. (Especially if your at
work and oh, dont worry, theres NO soundfiles that might surprise
you!<G>)

Or, you can go check out all our competition as well as all the other
categories and vote to your liking.
Heres the web site address to ALL the competitors and categories:

http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Downs/2469/registered.html

Thanks again everybody!

              Shawn Meze
86' Jetta GLi           82' Scirocco GTi
The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and