Strange item for sale

Does anyone, for any reason want a trailer hitch for a Scirocco 1? It
probably fits an S2 as well. My new 78 has a nice one on it (the
previous owner used it to trailer his Lazer sailboat) but I have no use
for it. It mounts up under the car, not to the bumper. $35 obo.

Also, I already knew that all Sciroccos were designated A1, but for some
reason I thought Mk1 meant 81 or older & Mk2 meant all the rest.
Therefore, I humbly apologize for any previous use of the redundant term
"Mk1 Scirocco." From now on I will refer to these fine cars as either S1
or S2.

JR
john.ryland@sscoop.com
78 1.8
77 parting out (lots cooler stuff than trailer hitches)