Re: Rim Help

Well, my parts supply is getting low...  I've sold all my teardrops
(that's what I'm assuming she needs), although I do have some other
kinds of wheels...  Audi Quattro turbines, couple sets of early GTi
rims, etc

My suggestion for teardrops is Mark at Adirondack's, brand new with
center cap for $115 I think?

Hope this helps, sorry I couldn't!

John

'87 16v Scirocco
'83 GTi
'82 diesel pickup
'82 Sportruck
'69 baja Beetle
lots of parts cars (no teardrops left though!)
website - http://www.prod.net/jvanvuren/vw.htm