Re: Fuel Enrichment Device

> basically as i understood it, it reads the fuel enrichment off the
> oxy sensor, or maybe the air pressure regulator, and under full
> throttle it simply bumps up the fuel supply xx ammount. very
> simple, I just don't know exactly how much extra fuel it dumps in
> under full throttle. seems simple enought to strait engineer it with
> the stock system plus a rigged system that u can ajust to exact fuel
> enrichment under full throttle..oh wold also meed a oxys sensor
> display. then you find the perfect ammount to increase and hard wire
> it in to the little black box.
>
> Ryan

This is not the case with the Techtonics Tuning fuel enrichment device,
it's much more simple.  It's the xx amount of fuel that's the hard part.
Based on the EC article, I know how to work this backwards to drive the OX
sensor  control box to adjust the control pressure regulator to the correct
amount.

==Brett