Bugworld A3 2.0 Kit for Mk1s

Anyone who might be interested in putting an A3 2.0 liter into an early
car might want to read the following. It's a copy of the message I sent
to Bugworld and their response to me. The part about power steering is
new to me. Anyone have any comments?

Message:
>I have spoken with someone there a couple of times about the A3 2.0
>conversion kit I saw mentioned in European Car. I am interested in
>purchasing the kit, as I was told it would cost around $1800 shipped to
>Richmond, VA. It sounds like a good deal for what I understand is a
very
>complete kit. If someone could please e-mail me an itemized list of the
>parts that are included in the package, this would surely expedite my
>order. The more information the better. If I understand correctly, I
get
>the block, the head, fuel injection stuff, computers, alternator, A/C
>components, radiator, etc., PLUS THE WIRING HARNESS that makes the
>conversion fairly straightforward. What I really need to know is what
is
>not included in the kit that I may need to get in order to make the
swap
>work. The 78 Scirocco that will receive the motor currently has a 1.8
>Liter in it. I understand that Techtonics makes a longer downpipe for
>this conversion. I plan to do the work myself, (I did the 1.8 myself)
>but I'm not a mechanic. I'll need all the help I can get.
>
>Please reply to:
>
>john.ryland@sscoop.com
>
>Thanks
>
>you get
complete fuel injection (injectors. harness. computor.intake )
engine block/head
alternator with all brackets
ac with brackets
power steering pump with brackets
.. i have not configured this motor to run without power steering so you
might have to add to yours..
 hope this helps you... jimmi

    916 635 6469
      ASK FOR