Re: Pikes peak

Pikes Peak is a blast!!!  My brother networks the timing computers, and
I also know a guy on the pit crew for Audi.  Can you imagine flying
around those corners, knowing if you make a mistake you're going to
tumble all the way down?  Not for me..  but then again, I'm scared of
heights.  Watching is fun though...  highly recommended to anyone that
has the chance

John

'87 16v Scirocco
'83 GTi