From: clfitz@ns1.cwv.net
To: scirocco-l@privateI.com
Subject: Re: 3 Mk1s
Date: Wed, 14 Jan 1998 16:07:42 +0000

> Now I'm thinking about East Coast listers getting together at some
point
> . . .  maybe at the bug out

I'm up for it!  (Provided I have the bucks, of course; it sucks being
in college!)

I'd have to second the motion about it not being in New Jersey,
though...That's just too far to drive when I have to think about work
as soon as I get back.  Someplace like D.C. would be cool, though;
that's kind of in the middle of the Eastern region.

It would be better (for me) if it happened in early summer, 'cause I
can usually manage to swing a couple days off then.

When/where is the bug out?

Carlee
'77, '78 & '81 Sciroccos