RE: East Coast Gatherings 1998

When and where is waterfest in 1998?

John

-----Original Message-----
From:	Jim Buck [SMTP:vwpride@mixi.net]
Sent:	Wednesday, January 14, 1998 4:31 PM
To:	clfitz@ns1.cwv.net
Cc:	scirocco-l@privateI.com
Subject:	East Coast Gatherings 1998

clfitz@ns1.cwv.net wrote:

> > Now I'm thinking about East Coast listers getting together at some point
> > . . .  maybe at the bug out
>
> I'm up for it!

Mee too!  How 'bout I bring the New Beetle Tour '98 truck and a couple
of New Beetles too!  I'll be there at Waterfest and at Bug Out in
Manassas.

Jim

--
VW Parts to go:
. (SOLD!)14 x 6" alloy wheels, 38mm offset, very similar to TSW

(All prices do not include shipping)  I will ship all parts C.O.D.
e-mail me at VWpride@mixi.net