Re: pedals for '87 scirroco

At 10:28 PM 1/13/98 -0800, you wrote:

>hey folks,
>
>i have heard some talk about aftermarket pedals - what's your take on them?
>any experiences?
>i really just want a wider gas pedal so that i can heel and toe or rollover
>with them. the pedals are too far apart.
>
>any luck on momo, etc>?
>
>thanks
>
>dave

I _just_ put some one my 81 that I dont for Christmas. I like them a lot,
better heel toe, good grip. I got Autoring out of NOPI (Check Sport Compact
Car, or Turbo Magazine) They were only 30 bucks, but were the strap on to
the pedal type. Kinda hard to align right, but work good! Look nice too. 30
bucks well spent