3 Mk1s

On Sunday afternoon, I met list member John Brubaker and his girlfriend
(and his potent 1980 Scirocco). It was great to meet up with others that
share my insanity for this car. It's been a while since I've seen three
Mk1 Scirocco's on a lazy suburban Washington DC street!

Now I'm thinking about East Coast listers getting together at some point
. . .  maybe at the bug out