Re: [engine] Cracked head???

>Canadian List Members - do you know of any good 1.8L or 2.0L 8Vs around?
>(especially Owen?)
>
>Thanx In Advance
>Sean Penny
>'84 Zender Z400 (further away from completion because of cracked head?)

        Sean, I don't know of any in town.  I do know of a few places that
might have them, or could probably get them, but they might charge allot.
I'll keep an eye out for ya though.  I'm allways looking for a 2.oL 16V.
Did you ever give Cam a call at autobahn?  I think he can get stuff like that.

        Good luck getting the car back together, sounds like a head gasket
to my reliable sources.

                                Owen
                                87 16V