Re: audi 20V

---the mad bastard <stoopid@idirect.com> wrote:
> Aaron D. Patton wrote:
>
> > I have seen pumped-up 2-litre 6-speed Audi A4's that were pushing
420hp, all
> > based on that little 20V 1.8.  Now this was in a Quattro so that
would
> > probably be a bit much for a front drive car, but the engine will
safely and
> > easily do 250-275 HP with bolt-ons.  WHEEEE!!!!
> > Put one o' them bad boys in the front of my '79 ( of course I
would probably
> > have to become an investor in Dunlop, as well as Texas Transaxles)
but it
> > would be more fun than a bathtub full of otters.
>
>     So how much can one acquire one of these beauties for, anyways?
Sounds like
> a fun little motor.

Well as the wife wants another VW, my Audi Quattro 20v is for sale so
to speak, or will be full fledged after winter.  Love that AWD
Quattro, especially when I pass MINI-VANS, and the Yupsters wives in a
Cherokee or other SUV (which normally crawls to a stop when going over
pot holes--go figure) in the ditch.  :-)

$9500.00 a steal! Blue Book still over 10k.  Leather/loaded!

==
-Paul
http://home1.gte.net/vwfan
90 Audi 90 Quattro 20v
87 Scirocco 16v E-Stock
87 Jetta GLi
63 Bug Sunroof
"Friends don't let friends drive MINI-VANS!!!!"