ACCIDENT!!

Hey guys

Well the other day i was driving home when out of no where this 200sx
turbo blows through a stop sign and turns so that he is going the wrong
way  down a 2 WAY STREET!!!  Needless to say he turn right into to me and
damaged my car (even thoough i took a good hunk out of his car)  I now
need a few parts.. (by the way his insurance is covering it so im happy)
I need a hood  Bumper cover the actual bumper.  transmition  grill right
side headlight and thats it...  Any help to locate theses parts used fer a
good price would be helpful..  Im getting a 3300 dolar check from them so
I will have some extra money....  So please help me find these parts if
you have time
Thanx in advance
Jeff
'87 Scirocco 16v