Re: : scirocco questions???????

>               Shawn Meze
> 86' Jetta GLi           82' Scirocco GTi
> The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest, shortest shifting, most tire
> changing, autox racing, Mile driving, Cop pulled over, Parts
> replacing, Freeway onramp 65mph exiting speeding, Window tint
> removing, Parked car alarms setting off, Honda spanking, late

HEY !!!  Mine used to set off parked car alarms too, especially in
parking garages in downtown Seattle.  Then I patched the hole in the
muffler  :)

And I've put 50K miles on mine in the last 1 1/2 years.
I got no new dents, but I've got a few old ones!  heh........

Do I get something for these amazing feats, other than Shawn's
admiration?  :)

Rick
rsl@kendra.com
Richard.Lackner@entex.com