Fwd: Nervous and Twitchy

In a message dated 1/8/98 7:15:31 PM Pacific Standard Time, SCIROCCO87@AOL.COM
writes:

>  << Those are KYB's.  You probably don't want them.
>
>   ==Brett >>
>
>  I had the same set of KYB's on the back of my 16VScirocco for over 100k
> miles.
>  I liked them.  It's the fronts that I think suck as I went through 3 sets.
>  When i threw them away they still worked GREAT.  Yes they are stiff but
they
>  are indestructible IMHO.
>  DANMAY

As may be Dan my man, but I tell you what-
3 months from now, theees 'tings, de be commin off mon!  (oops, sorry, just
back from sushi and beer, don't ask)

But really, I'll be checking out the rear bearing issue. (thanks uh, uh,
well... you know who you are! [Mannix!])

And this Jinky feeling while switching from one freeway to another, the rear
end that adds oversteer in one, two, and three foot chunks!, the upper strut
bearing clunking!

AAAAARRRGGGGHHH!!!!

I need a hop kit just for the rear end!

We're talking transformation here.

I'll get back to you guys after I take it up on a Skyline run from SF to SJ.
Maybe Bay to Breakers. Closest I'll get to autocrossing I'm afraid.

If I keep this up I'll be ready to take on 300hp Corrados!

TBerk, feeling entirely too happy.

---- Begin included message ----

<< Those are KYB's.  You probably don't want them.

 ==Brett >>

I had the same set of KYB's on the back of my 16VScirocco for over 100k miles.
I liked them.  It's the fronts that I think suck as I went through 3 sets.
When i threw them away they still worked GREAT.  Yes they are stiff but they
are indestructable IMHO.
DANMAY
8716VScirocco  95.5Tacoma
http://members.aol.com/scirocco87