Re: [motors] Engines for my '84

On Thu, 08 Jan 1998 23:53:25 -0600 Sean Penny <penny@t2.net> writes:
>i'm looking for opinions on what everyone would think about what type of
>motor would be the best and easiest to drop into my '84 rocco. I would
>prefer it to be as simple as possible, but yet have good power. a GTI? a
>JH with a few mods? what mods?
>any suggestions welcome.
>
>Sean Penny
>'84 Zender Z400 (in progress)

You cant have both. You can have one, or the other. You can have a little
of both, but never both.
The easiest motor to install, if you currently have a 8V would be to
install a JH motor.
The best motor, IMHO, would be a 2.1L 16V. YUMMY!! Well, anything 2.1L
would be in the best category.

Theres alot you can do, whats your intended use of the car once your
project is over?

              Shawn Meze
86' Jetta GLi           82' Scirocco GTi
The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and