Re: VW Cloth patches

---Shawn C Meze <skerocdriver@juno.com> wrote:

> >They also would like
> >large VW patches for the backs of their suits (like 14" diameter).
> >Anybody seen something like this for sale? Thanks.
> >John A-G
>

> Other than having somebody embroider one for you, I dont think you
will
> find a 14" size VW patch! (GL!)
> What about silkscreening it on? I could have it done for you. If your
> interested e-mail me privately and we'll discuss the details...
> HTH!

Go find an old Bus emblem, trace it on the back and either use cloth
markers and color it in, or stich it in with thread after it is traced
to the suit.

==
-Paul
http://home1.gte.net/vwfan
90 Audi 90 Quattro 20v
87 Scirocco 16v E-Stock
87 Jetta GLi
63 Bug Sunroof
"Friends don't let friends drive MINI-VANS!!!!"