Re: VW Cloth patches

On Thu, 8 Jan 1998 19:00:24 -0600  johnag@gglbbs.com writes:
>The rally team for which I service wants "VW" patches for their driving
>suits. I have looked in all of my catalogs to no avail. Anybody have
>any suggestions? We need 2-3" diameter patches.

West Coast Metric lists a VW patch in their catalog for $2.00. (page 160,
item C. PN 113--0005. 1-800-247-3202)
They also have a web site. I dont know the address. sorry.

>They also would like
>large VW patches for the backs of their suits (like 14" diameter).
>Anybody seen something like this for sale? Thanks.
>John A-G

Other than having somebody embroider one for you, I dont think you will
find a 14" size VW patch! (GL!)
What about silkscreening it on? I could have it done for you. If your
interested e-mail me privately and we'll discuss the details...
HTH!

              Shawn Meze
86' Jetta GLi           82' Scirocco GTi
The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and