VW Cloth patches

The rally team for which I service wants "VW" patches for their driving
suits. I have looked in all of my catalogs to no avail. Anybody have
any suggestions? We need 2-3" diameter patches. They also would like
large VW patches for the backs of their suits (like 14" diameter).
Anybody seen something like this for sale?
Thanks.
John A-G
94 Jetta (H-Stocker on the Climb)
AND FrankenRabbit Racing (not the fastest, but our hearts are in the
right place)