Re: mystery relay...the next generation

>> > 3. my MFA is no longer working
>>
>> Totally dust or only certian functions
>>
>> > 4. my interior light comes on only when the battery is too weak to light
>> > anything up
>>
>> What kind of battery do you have?
>
>    The MFA shows only clock.  My battery is from a Diesel Jetta or
something like
>that.  This problem occurred after I got my new alarm put in, but I didn't
notice
>until a couple weeks after the fact cuz I've got the car in the garage and
don't
>drive it too much.

        I had similar type problems that related to grounds not being
attatched, when i replaced my dash, a few months ago.  My MFA would only
come on when my door was opened, and the light would only come on if the
door closed.  Ended up being i hadn't connected the cig lighter wires
properly.  I'm no electrics wiz, but you might check to see everything is
still connected properly.  Maybe the alarm guy forgot something???

        HTH

                Owen
                87 16V