[scca] 7.7# wheels found!!!!

---Iain Mannix <mannix@privateI.com> wrote:
> Any wheel provided it is stock diameter/width & +/- 1/4" offset.  It
always
> surprises me that not many people in Stock go out and get silly light
> wheels for their cars - I guess Miata wheels are light to begin
with, and
> the American Racing type 24 is popular in Neon land, but I'd have
thought
> more would get a set of _light_ wheels.  Hell, if I ever go to
Stock(not

While pursuing ATS wheels ABD was the last know distributor, I spoke
with Dave at ABD and they carry a line of wheels by Bogart (of drag
racing fame) that in a 14x6 configuration weigh 7.7lbs and the beauty
is these wheels are made to order with whatever backspacing/offset.
So I could go with 14x6 32ET!!!!

Any comments?

Thank god my wifes company who will be sponsoring us has agreed to pay
for tires and wheels.  These wheels are $250.00 each.

BTW:  how much does an BFG R1 weigh with say 38PSI.  Out of curisioty
Mr. Jim Buck what pressures were you running in your E-Stock champ?

==
-Paul
http://home1.gte.net/vwfan
90 Audi 90 Quattro 20v