water leak

Thanks for the advice on United Import.

Here's my latest problem.  The last few times it's rained, the passenger side
floor collects quite a bit of water.  It is not coming from the sunroof
directly, nor the door seals.  I pulled up a section of carpet and still cant
seem to find the source.  Is it possible that it is coming from the sunroof
drain holes?  This water collects when the car is parked.  I'm not sure of the
location of the drain conduits.  Do they come down the B pillar?  Help please.
I'm positive the scirocco is not intended to be amphibious!

Thanks again.
vwvwvwvwvwvwvwvwvwvwvwvwvwvwvwvwvwvwvwvwvwvwvwvwvwvwvwvwvwvwvwvwvwvwvwvwvwvw
Greg Faust                                     84 GTI
home:  716.652.3229                            87 16v Scirocco
work:  716.878.5227                            88 16v Scirocco
email: faustge@buffalostate.edu
"What DO you call a fly with no wings?"
vwvwvwvwvwvwvwvwvwvwvwvwvwvwvwvwvwvwvwvwvwvwvwvwvwvwvwvwvwvwvwvwvwvwvwvwvwvw