Re: Stock rule's

At 12:50 AM -0500 01/05/1998, Shawn C Meze wrote:
>On Mon, 5 Jan 1998 00:37:26 -0500 Iain Mannix <mannix@privateI.com>
>writes:
>
>>Why were you driving in a snow drift?
>
>I thought that was a good question too.....
>
>>Iain(coming out this Sunday.)
>

>What?  I never would of guessed that your gay?? Comming out on sunday??
>What, a big party or something, right? Cool! Is Eric invited???
>

>              Shawn Meze

Hiya sweetie;).....heh, no, it seems that a question mark got deleted
somewhere along the way.  Heh.

Thanks, Rich Garrett - was bored a couple of nights ago, watching the TV
Guide channel, oh, Southpark.  Garrett says it is funny.  Let us view it
and see.

I think I hurt myself laughing.  A bit too anti-semetic for me(or not
enough anti others, whichever way, but it did seem pretty heavily anti -
Jewish), anyhow, it was the episode where they decide that Stan(?)'s dog is
gay.  Oh my gosh, that was funny.  Let me leave you with a quote that has
had me in repeated fits for the past day or so, including an all out, sit
on the sidewalk in Boston and shiverchokealmostpuke fit last night.

...Speaking of pounding ass, here comes Stan's homo dog!

I.Mannix(sorry, I know, but that is to me, just too darned funny...and
there was a Jetta in the garage, for content)

(he's doing something to his ass....he's not _kicking_ his ass..but he's
definetly doing _something_ to his ass.....)