Re: What happend to the arctic wind?

>         Sounds good, can't wait.  Say, could you answer a couple questions
> for me, first i'm in Canada, and i was in england this summer.  What the
> heck does ICE stand for.  I know it's what you guys call car stereo over
> there but what does ice stand for??  In car entertainment?

Got it in one! I'm pretty hot on ICE here, and have a biggie install
in my Corrado (used to be in a Scirrocco Storm (though not the one
I've got at the moment).

> And another question.  When in England, i picked up a copy of the june or
> july, maybe aug, can't recall, issue of VW Motoring.  Was that you're storm
> in there, in the articles on the different shows.  In one pick it was next
> to a blue scirocco that looked like it had a zender body kit, and a nice MK1
> rocco.

'Twas indeed mine. The one with the Mk. 1 and the Blue one was at GTi
International, when I won Best Paint award for my hard scrubbing,

> The other pic, was next to a white Scala?, and a dark blue or black GTII.

The White Scala is a friend of mines, and the GTII is Oak Green
strangely enough. This was taken at Stanford Hall. If you have a look
at the letters page too you'll see me mentioned there too and can
just about see my Corrado in the group from the National Gathering
which I organised.

Great to see I'm still noticed. The Storm is in the Garage for the
Winter, I'm thinking of stripping down the engine bay and repainting
the engine, and  polishing the bay itself. See if I can win a few
more awards.

>         you're car looked great if it was yours!

Thank ye kindly.

>                         Later
>
>                                 OWen

Later