Re: What happend to the arctic wind?

>Okey dokey guys,
>I'll take up the gauntlet.
>The Club Scirocco page currently resides at
>http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/9626
>It's remained unchanged for FAR too long and I'm just gonna start
>work on it again. How about we tweek it a little bit and get y'all a
>new centre. I'm willing to add to it, maybe a Scirocco of the Month
>etc., so send in some piccies and specs, and I'll see about getting a
>URL which is a little more suitable. We'll give that a go.
>v   v w  w  w - jbromley@enterprise.net
>v   v w  w  w - Events Manager Corrado Club GB
> v v   ww ww  - http://homepages.enterprise.net/jbromley
>  v     w w   - 1984 Scirocco Storm, 1992 Corrado G60
> MOTORSPORT   - 1975 Golf N, 1974 Land Rover Series III

        Sounds good, can't wait.  Say, could you answer a couple questions
for me, first i'm in Canada, and i was in england this summer.  What the
heck does ICE stand for.  I know it's what you guys call car stereo over
there but what does ice stand for??  In car entertainment?

And another question.  When in England, i picked up a copy of the june or
july, maybe aug, can't recall, issue of VW Motoring.  Was that you're storm
in there, in the articles on the different shows.  In one pick it was next
to a blue scirocco that looked like it had a zender body kit, and a nice MK1
rocco.

The other pic, was next to a white Scala?, and a dark blue or black GTII.

        you're car looked great if it was yours!

                        Later

                                OWen