Re: Early gti wheels (was Re: FS/Trade: Suspension, Wheels, Tires)

I think the early GTi rims (the ones with black around the spokes) look
great!!!  I only paid $35 for my first set, but think $150 is a decent
price, especially with tires.  They look great on anything, although I
don't run them on my Scirocco.  Snag em while you can, if they're in
good shape

John

'87 16v Scirocco
'83 GTi