Re: CAUTION on sunroof, some questions

			<SNIP>

> 	I had a somewhat similar problem on my '81 a few months ago.  No
> power, severe shaking, bad idle, pulling #4 plug seemed to have no effect.
> I didn't check the spray from the injectors but added a bottle of Techron
> and the problem went away so I guess it was a clogged injector.  No proof
> but it was coincidental.  Just something you might want to keep in mind.
> Good luck, benton-------

Thanks, man!  I'll definitely try it.  I really hope it's something
that simple.

I checked with a mechanic friend via telephone, and he said it could
maybe be a bent camshaft or a hole in the piston!  I really don't
think it's anything that serious, 'cause I don't think it'd be
driveable, but that scared me!  I could just see all these little
dollar bills with wings...

Carlee