Re: What happend to the arctic wind?

Sean Rabey wrote:

>         Does anybody know what happend to Joe, and his super duper
> allmighty, scirocco web site.  The one with the arctic wind.  It has
> dissapeared off the face of the internet.  I hope he's ok.  Said something
> about being in the hospital, i hope he's ok.
>
>                 Later all
>
>                         OWen
>                         87 16V

Man, it is gone :( that sucks, I really hope nothing bad heppend.  I'll
have to try and get my page going like that so us scirocco people have a
place to go, hmm scirocco.com is taken, how bout scirocco.net, or
scirocco.org?  of course I would have to tweek the page to cater to all
the roccos.

Etrik