Re: '87 rocco articles???

there arent many, just a small running project car in EC that really
sucks and I have an article on an 86? 8v on my website
http://accomp.com/~ryan/scirocco.html ..there was also an article in
umm I forget which magazine but it featured an 86 1/2 16v Scirocco
from European Car Parts and a Golf. that scirocco is a ~300hp
scirocco if that the kinda articles you're looking for..but not much
detail..however the owner is in Club H2O you could shoot him some
questions.

Ryan